Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Elder Studios Office Design Project

Pic: Stefan Ruitenberg
Hello there!

I just wanted to show some work I did for a local company in Huddersfield. The company in question is Elder Studios, who design and develop software. So I set about analysing the brief and designing the best optimal solution. And this is what I was able to come up with, Design:1. 

Pic: Stefan Ruitenberg
Below is a floor plan, by looking at the brief, I designed around it. As they wanted an open plan concept, I made sure I implemented that in design. The central meeting room, which they use a lot, is a full glass structure, to keep the open plan imerstions bright. 
Pic: Stefan Ruitenberg
With them being big fans of coffee, I designed the main table around the concept of coffee, by being a big coffee mug. I also made sure I had relaxation zones for people to work as well as chill. Il make sure I show any further work with the project. Cya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment